Monday, October 27, 2008

Going to School Uphill Both Ways

I seem to like to do things the hard way. It is normal for me to walk to school up hill both ways. To go about things in the easiest way would be to normal for me.

I have decided to go back to school. I will be starting in January and will be taking about 6 credit hours. I intend to take a computer course and Interpersonal Communications. This would have been easier had I done it like 27 years ago.

I am also embarking on my Avon business. I have been selling it for awhile, but mostly just buying stuff for me. I really have fallen in love with the company and the products. I'm going to run with it. This would have been easier had I done it when I first started as a rep.

So I am continuing going down the road less traveled and will see what the view brings.

No comments: