Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A good woman is hard to find

(from The Message, parts of Proverbs 31)
"She shops around for the best yarns and cottons,and enjoys knitting and sewing.
She's up before dawn, organizing her day.
First thing in the morning, she dresses for work,rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started.
She senses the worth of her work,is in no hurry to call it quits for the day.
A good woman is hard to find,and worth far more than diamonds."

from.......http://www.homesteadblogger.com/athomewithkris/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL- isn't that everyday for us farmgirls.. We are good women aren't we! Finding me is the trick. LOL

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Just saw your question on my blog about how to become a member at the Apronista site. I can send you an invite, but I need your email address. My email is:
countrypatches@verizon.net if you want to email me. It's a really great site!

Cora